What is Bakuchiol?
Hi Beauty BFFs, wonder what bakuchiol is? Here are some info I gathered for you lovelies, and I also put together some products to try with bakuchiol in it. The retinol like ingredient is added in all different forms of skincare formulas.
Are you using bakuchiol or retinol in your skincare products? If so, which ones are you using?
👉🏽 What is Bakuchiol?
- Retinol alternative, offers similar retinol skin benefits.
- A plant ingredient found in leaves and seeds of the Psoralea Corylifolia plant.
- A potent antioxidant.
- Visible benefits with concentration between 0.5-2%.
- Wrinkle and skin discoloration reducer.
- Increases skin firmness and appearance of pores.
- Great for any skin type, and sensitive skin to Vitamin A.
- Can be used together with retinol, stabilizes retinol when used together.
- Soothing, enhances the skin’s ability to tolerate retinol.
📌 @drzenovia Bakuchiol Hydrating Cleanser
📌 @paulaschoice 0.3% Retinol + 2% Bakuchiol Treatment
📌 @herbivorebotanicals Bakuchiol Serum
📌 @theinkeylist Bakuchiol Moisturizer
📌 @peachandlily Pure Peach Retinoid Eye Cream
📌 @cocokind Resurfacing Sleep Mask
📌 @goodmolecules Bakuchiol Oil Blend for oily skin.